Estimated Reading Time: <1
24-year old Italian striker, Mario Balotelli is expected to complete his £16m transfer to Liverpool later today (Monday). The controversial striker has already begun training with the club ahead of his signing. He was pictured training under the rain alone as he was closely supervised by one of the coaches at Liverpool’s Melwood training ground.
The controversial attacker is expected to sign a three-year contract which will see him go home with £90000 weekly .Liverpool faces Balotelli’s former club, Manchester City this night and don’t be surprised if you see the Big Italian in the Etihad stadium stands; he is ineligible for tonight’s game but may turn up to offer his new side some moral support.
- Justice Akon Ikpeme has been confirmed as Cross River State Chief Judge
- Nigeria has recorded its worst rating on Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index
- Members of host communities broke into a fight at PIB public hearing
- Fact Check: Photo shared as evidence of Nigerian Army’s attack in Orlu is false
- Getting pregnant out of wedlock is embarrassing to the Police Force – Police PRO
- COVID-19: Federal Government cannot force anyone to take the vaccine – Sultan of Sokoto
- Wole Soyinka scolds National Assembly
- President Buhari has signed COVID-19 Regulations 2021; find the details here
- Amnesty International alleges continued police brutality
- NIMC suspends proposed strike