Estimated Reading Time: <1
Michael Idibia, father of multi award winning singer, Tuface Idibia is dead. Pa Idibia died at an undisclosed hospital on Saturday, after an unsuccessful battle with protracted Cancer.
Tuface’s Manager, Efe Omoregie, who confirmed the news Saturday evening said the singer is still in shock over the sad incident.
2face Idibia lost his dad yesterday Aug. 23rd to cancer.
Meanwhile here’s a statement issued by family members over the demise of Michael Idibia,
With sadness in our hearts, but with gratitude to God for a life well spent, we announce the passing on of our father, brother, uncle and in-law, Michael Agbo Idibia, a native of Okpokwu Idumoga in Benue State. Born on July 25, 1946, Mr. Idibia is an alumnus of Kansas State University, USA, and retired from the Ministry of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State.? Survived by wife, Mrs. Rose Owoyi Idibia, children: Steven Idibia, Innocent ‘2face’ Idibia?, Hyacinth Idibia and Oche Idibia, grand-children, and siblings. ?
Burial arrangements will be announced by the family.
We plead with the media and the general public to respect the privacy of the family in this difficult time.
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption