Estimated Reading Time: <1
The All Progressives Congress has appointed at least 74 persons, including a former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari as members of its Board of Trustees.
The list has not been officially released by the party but PUNCH gathered on Wednesday that the list comprised others including a former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Lagos state Governor, Bola Tinubu, Chief Tom Ikimi, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, Chief Bisi Akande and Chief Audu Ogbeh.
Other prominent members are, Alhaji Baba Magaji, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, Chief Tony Momoh, former Bayelsa State governor, Timi Sylva, Yusuf Ali, former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari, Senator George Akume and Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila among others.
The BoT also comprises serving APC governors and former governors who are members of the party.
It was learnt that some of the appointed BoT members met at the national secretariat of the party on Wednesday. The Board will elect its executive members next week.
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana
- Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki arrives APC National Secretariat
- Just In: Gunmen invaded Kaduna community, killing villagers in Kajuru Local Govt
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence