Estimated Reading Time: <1
The All Progressives Congress has appointed at least 74 persons, including a former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari as members of its Board of Trustees.
The list has not been officially released by the party but PUNCH gathered on Wednesday that the list comprised others including a former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Lagos state Governor, Bola Tinubu, Chief Tom Ikimi, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, Chief Bisi Akande and Chief Audu Ogbeh.
Other prominent members are, Alhaji Baba Magaji, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, Chief Tony Momoh, former Bayelsa State governor, Timi Sylva, Yusuf Ali, former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari, Senator George Akume and Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila among others.
The BoT also comprises serving APC governors and former governors who are members of the party.
It was learnt that some of the appointed BoT members met at the national secretariat of the party on Wednesday. The Board will elect its executive members next week.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students