Estimated Reading Time: <1
According to the Nigerian Military, Troops have succeeded in taking over areas in Borno State Nigeria earlier in the week captured by the Islamic Terrorists, Boko Haram.
The Military says, while anticipating further updates from Nigerian military in their war against terror, attached are recent pictures from the operation and movements of troops in Damboa in Borno State.
The pictures show a soldier handling GPMG and its ammunitions; the destroyed Insurgents Improvised Anti – Aircraft RPG Vehicles; Officers discussing next action in the advance at Wanga and the movements of troops to other areas.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike