Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Lagos State Government has finally made a total reverse on the issue of tuition fees for students of the Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU).
The state governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola has ordered that the tuition fees be reverted to the old tuition which is about N25000. This should definitely be great news to students of the ever-striking institution.
More to follow…
- Presidency warns against ‘Misguided elements plotting to pass vote of no confidence on Buhari’
- AS Roma appoints Jose Mourinho as head coach
- ‘Our DG is incompetent, he doesn’t have a PhD’ – NISER workers protest
- Iniubong Umoren’s murder: Reps ask IGP to take over investigation, prosecution of suspects
- Biafra sit-at-home protest to hold Monday, May 31 – IPOB
- WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala announces her four Deputy Directors-General
- Insecurity: Senate to meet with service chiefs on Thursday
- Just In: Parents of abducted Kaduna students protest at National Assembly complex
- “A challenging stretch of time,” – Jennifer Gates, the eldest daughter of Billionaire Bill Gates and estranged wife
- Insecurity: Presidency holds another security meeting