Estimated Reading Time: <1
Johan Djourou’s Arsenal journey is over! The 27-year-old Swiss defender has completed a permanent move to Bundesliga side, Hamburg FC.
He is not new to the German side as he spent the 2013-2014 season on loan with them. Over that period, he managed 24 league appearances. Germany seems to be his second home as he also spent the second half of the 2012-13 season on loan with Hannover 96
Djourou moved to London in 2003 as a 16-year-old.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English