Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bayern Munich has announced that they have reached a deal with Liverpool for the permanent transfer of Spanish goalkeeper, Pepe Reina.
The deal is said to be in the region of 3million Euros and will see Reina reunite with his former teammate during his Barcelona days, Pep Guardiola but this time around, it will be a player-manager relationship.
Reina who is expected to be back up for world cup winner, Manuel Neuer spent last season on loan at Napoli where he also reunited with Rafa Benitez who he had previously worked with at Anfield
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt
- Just In: Borno Governor led residents at Zabarmari for the funeral of 43 farmers beheaded by Boko Haram terrorist
- Breaking: Nigeria’s President Buhari confirms the beheading of 43 Borno rice farmers by Boko Haram
- Former Governor of Ebonyi State, Sen. Sam Egwu has asked security agencies to arrest him
- Update: 43 bodies recovered as Boko Haram terrorists slit throats of Borno farmers
- Federal Housing Authority to publish names of Nigerians indebted to the agency in national dailies – Here’s why
- Breaking: Here are the 2020 candidates that emerged winners of the Future Awards Africa