Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of being behind the terrorist group, Boko Haram. He stated this without mincing words via a tweet he sent out earlier today.
The tweet read:
The APC is the political wing of Boko Haram and Boko Haram is the military wing of the APC. Say NO to the Haramite murderers and barbarians.
The APC is the political wing of Boko Haram and Boko Haram is the military wing of the APC.Say NO to the Haramite murderers and barbarians.
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) August 6, 2014
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge
- Female bodies and the illusion of safe spaces in Nigeria
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria records 348 new cases, total infections exceed 11,000
- TechHerNG begins the re-launching Africa ‘emphasising tech, prioritising progression’ series
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads