Estimated Reading Time: <1
The federal government has declared Monday, 28 and Tuesday 29 public holidays to mark this year’s Eid-el-fitri salah celebration.?
?A statement issued Wednesday in Abuja by the minister of Interior, Abba Moro, enjoined all Muslim faithfuls and Nigerians in general to extend the spiritual benefits of Ramadan, which he said are love, peace, justice to their daily living and through this contribute to the development of Nigeria.?
?Moro called on all Nigerians to seize the opportunity of the holidays to reflect on the imperative of peace in nation building.?
?Moro wishes all Nigerians most rewarding and peaceful celebration.
- Duoye Diri’s election as Bayelsa Governor upheld by tribunal
- Ireland to return 5.5 million euros in Abacha loot to Nigeria
- Market capitalization sheds N2 billion as trading week ends on a negative
- Covid-19: Oyo State Government commissions new Infectious Disease Centre
- Lagos reviews regulations for e-hailing operators
- Borno Government resettles 2,800 IDPs 6 years after insurgents attacked their community
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months