Estimated Reading Time: <1
The star of the World Cup, James Rodriguez, has just signed for Real Madrid for £88million in a transfer that will push several players towards the Premier League.
It’s official, #WorldCup golden boot winner James (ha-mes) Rodriguez has signed for Real Madrid for 88million Euros.
Rodriguez was in Spain on Sunday on his way back from Colombia to Monaco, where he will said his goodbye to the club this week before returning to the Spanish capital to sign a new six-year deal.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has been away on business in South America but returned to ensure that once again the European champions’ summer spending goes beyond the £80m mark – adding Rodriguez’s name to the £20m capture of Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos last week.
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa