Estimated Reading Time: <1
The senate on Wednesday confirmed the appointment of Former Governor Ibrahim Shekarau (Kano), Mr. Adedayo Adeyeye (Ekiti), Dr. Stephen Orhu (Delta), and Dr. Abdul Bulama (Yobe) as ministers.
President of the Senate, David Mark, congratulated the new appointees and urged them to see themselves as ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who are not in office to satisfy their party and sectional interests.
President Goodluck Jonathan will have to assign the nominated Ministers to the various Federal Ministries.
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic