Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Management of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria wishes to inform the public, especially aviation stakeholders and intending passengers that the runway of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja will be closed to traffic for maintenance from
Saturday, July 5 to Monday, July 7, 2014.
Yakubu Dati, Coordinating General Manager (Aviation Parastatals) in a statement notified all airmen of closure at 2300 UTC on Saturday, 5th of July, 2014 and reopening at 0500 UTC on Monday 7th of July, 2014, has already been issued at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Internatioal Airport, Abuja, notifying all airlines, sister agencies and critical stakeholders.
This facility upgrade, which is in line with ICAO requirements and NCAA approved safety and Standard and Recommended Practices (SARPs), will further elevate safety and security to greater heights.
FAAN hereby apologizes for the inconvenience this temporary closure will cause air passengers and airline operators.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations
- Fed Gov’t announced some lifelines for the broadcast industry – here’s what you need to know
- Former Vice Chairman of APC, Inuwa Abdulkadir, Dead
- Just In: Ondo State Secretary to Government, Ifedayo Abegunde, resigns
- Negotiating with bandits is the best option for peace – Zamfara Governor
- Doctors in Cross River on strike over undeclared COVID-19 cases
- ‘We had no plan to bar Oyo deputy governor from fidau prayer’ – Ajimobi’s family
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed