Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I have sickle cell, I’m not a corpse” – Tunde Kelani releases official trailer for ‘Dazzling Mirage’ starring Kemi Lala Akindoju for Sickle Cell Day (WATCH)
With anticipation at its peak; Tunde Kelani releases the official trailer for the movie Dazzling Mirage on World Sickle Cell Day; June 19, 2014 starring Kemi Lala Akindoju as the lead character ‘Funmiwo’.
The movie tells the story of an ambitious, beautiful young sickle-cell sufferer who overcomes social stigma, prejudice and her own low self-esteem, to achieve success, marriage and motherhood.
The movie also stars Taiwo Ajayi Lycett, Yomi Fash, Carol King, Bimbo Manuel amongst others and was written by Olayinka Abimbola Egbokhare and produced by Tunde Kelani.
- Ondo State Deputy Speaker has been removed
- #EndSARS: Senate asks FG to use 1% of VAT to repair properties damaged by hoodlums
- Gombe House Of Assembly Speaker, Deputy Speaker impeached
- Buhari writes Senate, seeks Yakubu’s confirmation as INEC Chairman
- Federal High Court commence trial of Abdulrasheed Maina, in his absence
- Fashola says Nigeria needs N500Billion annually to develop road infrastructure
- There is nothing ’embarrassing’ in Nigeria importing fuel from Niger – Minister
- 2023: Governor Umahi says he has no plans for presidential bid
- Soldiers brutalise man in Asaba, tell him to ‘go and die’ in viral video
- #EndSARS: UK Parliament approves sanctions against Nigerian officials implicated in Lekki shooting