Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I have sickle cell, I’m not a corpse” – Tunde Kelani releases official trailer for ‘Dazzling Mirage’ starring Kemi Lala Akindoju for Sickle Cell Day (WATCH)
With anticipation at its peak; Tunde Kelani releases the official trailer for the movie Dazzling Mirage on World Sickle Cell Day; June 19, 2014 starring Kemi Lala Akindoju as the lead character ‘Funmiwo’.
The movie tells the story of an ambitious, beautiful young sickle-cell sufferer who overcomes social stigma, prejudice and her own low self-esteem, to achieve success, marriage and motherhood.
The movie also stars Taiwo Ajayi Lycett, Yomi Fash, Carol King, Bimbo Manuel amongst others and was written by Olayinka Abimbola Egbokhare and produced by Tunde Kelani.
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?