Estimated Reading Time: <1
Sports enthusiasts have expressed confidence in the ability of the Super Eagles to win their second game against Bosnia-Herzegovina in the ongoing 2014 World cup in Brazil.
The Super Eagles will lock horns with Bosnia-Herzegovina in their second Group F match on Saturday, June 21. Coach Stephen Keshi has declared that the Super Eagles are set to crush the Bosnia team when they trade tackles today by 11:00PM local time.
Even though, Bosnia-Herzegovina made their FIFA World Cup debut when they lost 1-2 to Argentina in the first Group F match on Monday, the Eagles are in a match they must win.
With the divisions and continued disagreement between players and Coach Stephen Keshi after the Match with Iran, do you think the Super Eagles have what it takes to crush Bosnia today?
Today’s match will be the first ever game between Nigeria and Bosnia-Herzegovina. Nigeria have won four, lost four and drawn once against European sides at the World Cup.
Nigeria haven’t won any of their last nine World Cup games (D3 L6), their last victory was a 1-0 over Bulgaria in 1998. – See more at:
Let the game begin with your predictions, wishes and more…
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit