Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Rapper Ice Prince has been officially confirmed to perform at the 2014 BET Awards happening on the 29thof June live in Los Angeles.
Ice Prince, who had been nominated twice for the BET Best International act Africa, before eventually winning the award last year. The Chocolate City artists is to perform alongside other entertainers in American music.
Tiwa Savage, South African Afro-pop duo Mafikizolo and Ghanaian hip hop artist Sarkodie are also to perform as part of the “Music Around the Globe” presentation on Saturday 28 June.
This is the first time international acts have performed as part of the BET Experience at L.A. LIVE since the introduction of international BET Award categories.
The artists were nominated in the BET Awards ‘Best International Act: Africa’ category.
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman retains UFC Belt in dominant win over Masvidal
- Presidential Panel Names Pastor used by former acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu in allegedly Laundering funds
- Interest in N550 billion recovered funds by the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu “has been re-looted” – Presidential Panel