Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Rapper Ice Prince has been officially confirmed to perform at the 2014 BET Awards happening on the 29thof June live in Los Angeles.
Ice Prince, who had been nominated twice for the BET Best International act Africa, before eventually winning the award last year. The Chocolate City artists is to perform alongside other entertainers in American music.
Tiwa Savage, South African Afro-pop duo Mafikizolo and Ghanaian hip hop artist Sarkodie are also to perform as part of the “Music Around the Globe” presentation on Saturday 28 June.
This is the first time international acts have performed as part of the BET Experience at L.A. LIVE since the introduction of international BET Award categories.
The artists were nominated in the BET Awards ‘Best International Act: Africa’ category.
- Lady rejects marriage proposal over insult to political father, Kwankwaso
- 24 hours after arrest, Okorocha remains in EFCC custody
- ‘It Is Not True’ Federal Government denies Obaseki’s allegation of printing N60Billion
- #SaabGate: Omojuwa accuses Ezekwesili of betrayal
- 2023: ‘The president should come from south-east’ says Osita Chidoka
- Just in: Colonel Ahmed Usman, former Military Administrator, is dead
- JAMB cancels email requirement for registration, announces new guidelines
- Zamfara First Lady appoints 20 Miyetti Allah members as special assistants
- ‘Some people want to incite war in the southeast’ David Umahi says
- In Niger, a 35-year old man, Umaru Jibrin stabs the Chief Imam over an alleged affair with his wife