Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Coordinator of the National Information Centre, Mike Omeri, managing information about terrorists and their attacks on Nigeria has stated that a tanker is to be deployed for Abuja by insurgents.
Omeri who cautioned residents Wednesday to be on a high alert at the National Orientation Agency office while briefing newsmen, warned that the insurgents plan to attack crowded areas.
The National Information centre is made up of the State Security Service, the Nigerian Military and the Police managing information concerning the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram.
Within the last months, Boko Haram insurgents have carried out two major attacks in the Federal capital, killing scores of people in Nyanya, an outskirts of Abuja.
- NLC vows to shut down Kaduna over workers sack
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states