Estimated Reading Time: <1
Teddy Don-Momoh, the husband of renowned musician, Kefee, has called on friends, well-wishers and Nigerians as a whole, to join him in prayers over the life of his wife.
According to a statement by Kefee’s publicist, Teddy made the plea from the US where his wife is still under intensive care at the hospital.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Kefee had recently collapsed on a Chicago-bound flight, which forced the plane to make an emergency landing in Los Angeles, so that she could receive medical attention.
“Kefee wants her friends, fans and well-wishers to know that she loves them.
“She just needs our prayers now because there is nothing God cannot do, prayer is the key.
“God is still the same yesterday, today, and forever, He has done it before and he will do it again,” he said.
The husband said that he couldn’t really give a full account of the situation and the cause of the collapse, as he just got to the US on Saturday, to be with his wife.
Kefee and Teddy recently obtained diplomas in filmmaking from the US and had started off on some projects together. One was the shooting of her music video which was directed by Teddy.
She also recently released a single titled, ‘Dem Go Talk,’ before she took ill.
Teddy, however, pleads that the privacy of the family should be respected as much as possible, as the matter is taken before God in prayers.
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act
- Trading resumes in NSE after Eid-el-Fitr celebration with 0.07% growth
- Radio stations fined for violations against the Nigerian Broadcasting code
- Trump threatens to ‘close down’ social media after Twitter labelled two of his tweets “unsubstantiated”