Estimated Reading Time: <1
On-loan Chelsea striker, Romelu Lukaku scored his first hat-trick for the Red Devils of Belgium on Monday night when his side defeated Luzembourg 5-1 in a pre-World Cup friendly match.
Wolfsburg attacker, Kevin De Bruyne and Tottenham’s Naser Chadli completed the rout.
Manchester United midfielder, Adnan Januzaj had his dream debut on the night after opting to play for the European side ahead of Kosovo, Albania and even England.
After the game, Januzaj spoke about his debut as he expressed satisfaction:
‘It’s my job to play one touch, to dribble, to entertain the crowd a bit.’
‘I wasn’t under much pressure. I’m used to playing in front of 80,000 at Manchester United. I am happy with my debut.’
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation
- VP Osinbajo urges leaders of destination countries to insist on repatriation of illicit funds & their proceeds
- INEC replaces manual voting with automated voting system
- NNPC to be commercialized in new PIB draft – Minister