Estimated Reading Time: <1
“Twilight” star Nikki Reed has filed for divorce from former “American Idol” contestant Paul McDonald … TMZ has learned.
In the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Reed cites irreconcilable differences. She’s also asking the court to deny McDonald spousal support. It was the first marriage for both. The couple had no kids together.
Reed and McDonald announced they were splitting back in March … and revealed they’d already been living apart for 6 months.
Interestingly, even though several reports had the couple getting married in October 2011 — in the docs their marriage date is July 14, 2011.
Despite the split, Nikki and Paul have continued working on an album together.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’