Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kim Kardashian said she was having a “beautiful day in Paris” Monday—and she wasn’t kidding!
The beautiful bride-to-be joined Kanye West for an afternoon of fashion and food in Paris, France. Looking like a knockout, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star flashed some serious side boob in a low-cut, low-back top. She completed her look with a pencil skirt, stilettos and oversize sunglasses.
The future spouses kicked off their morning shopping spree at Balenciaga and Colette.
“Kim bought five ‘Baie’ scented Diptique candles at €200 each,” a source at Colette tells E! News. “They were giggling like a pair of love-struck teenagers.” According to the source, Kardashian also “bought a pair of hot pink €445 Sophia Webster heeled sandals. Kanye bought ten €4 unscented hand sanitizers.”
The future spouses then headed to L’Avenue for lunch. After satisfying their appetites, the Vogue cover stars browsed the racks at YSL and shopped at Céline. “Kanye was very supportive and lending his fashion expertise while Kim was trying on clothes,” a source says of the latter visit. “Kanye was happy to get Kim some beautiful outfits,” the source adds. “They purchased a bunch of her choices.”
Such choices included sunglasses; a long, silk skirt featuring black and white stripes and green detail at the waist, plus a shirt made using the same print and material; a long, army green skirt; an asymmetric black skirt with pompoms; and an asymmetric white skirt featuring an asymmetric black bottom.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo