Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Huffington Post
Last week, TMZ reported that the couple had obtained a confidential marriage license and was planning to tie the knot privately in their home ahead of their wedding in Paris scheduled for May 24. Now, depending on whom you ask — Kardashian and West may or may not already be married.
“Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days,” a source told Life & Style magazine on May 4. “Kim and North are on their way to NYC now.”
And though there was no sign of North, Kardashian and West were spotted on Sunday at LAX, where they hopped on a plane to New York City for the annual Met Costume Institute Gala on May 5.
Meanwhile, a source told People magazine that the 33-year-old reality star and the 36-year-old rapper have yet to tie the knot; Kardashian’s rep had no comment on the rumors.
We’re sure the couple will continue to keep us guessing at tonight’s Met Gala, but they are scheduled to tie the knot in France within the month either way, with an“intimate” 200-guest wedding. This will be the third marriage for Kardashian and the first for West.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems