Estimated Reading Time: <1
The former Military Administrator of Lagos, Brig. Gen. Buba Marwa (rtd), has said that the All Progressives Congress, APC, lacked ‘’what it takes to form the next government in Adamawa State.’’
Marwa, who only recently defected from the APC to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, recently spoke, Wednesday, at a press briefing in Yola, the Adamawa State capital.
According to him, Governor Murtala Nyako and the current APC members in the state had lost most of those who constituted the backbone of APC in the state to PDP.
”Nyako and his APC cannot and will never form the next government in Adamawa. We were the roots, trunk, branches and leaves of APC and now we are gone. Nyako only has the shell. Believe me, in a matter of weeks, even the shell will be gone, leaving him with nothing except the letters APC,” Marwa added.
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG