Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State has said he will start teaching at the state-owned university in October this year .
Fayemi disclosed this to reporters in Ado-Ekiti on Friday.
He said his decision to return to class job in was borne out of his interest in mentoring the younger ones as well as provide the right type of leadership.
He said his action would also put a stop to those saying he had plans to destroy the university through increased school fees.
The governor also said he intended to reduce the current N50,000 fees payable per student to the barest minimum.
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844
- Miyetti Allah President has said Fulani’s own Nigeria and will rule forever
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency