Estimated Reading Time: <1
As a result of Monday morning bomb explosion in Nyanya, Abuja, Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Jonathan has cancelled his trip to Ibadan, Oyo state. The President was billed to attend today’s centenary birthday anniversary of Oba Odulana Odugade, the Olubadan of Ibadan.
The President has paid a visit to the blast scene at Nyanya. He also visited the injured victims of the Asokoro bomb blast in Abuja.
The four (4) Service Chiefs, and the National Security Adviser are also in Nyanya to thoroughly assess the sad situation at hand.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer