Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Goodluck Jonathan’s daughter was today joined in holy matrimony at the National Ecumenical Centre, Abuja.
The couple Faith and Godwill Osim Edward declared their marital vows before the large congregation of Ministers, Politicians and the general public.
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.O. Adeboye ministered at the occasion.
He urged the wife to submit to the husband if she wants peace in the home, irrespective of the passion for women liberation globally.
Adeboye also urged the Bridegroom to listen to the advice of the Bride. He warned the relations of the couple to avoid interfering in the marriage.
He reminded the congregation of the coming marriage of the Lamb between Jesus Christ and the righteous on His second coming.
Adeboye urged the congregation to truly give their lives to Christ in order to partake in the marriage of the Lamb and not the marriage of the anti-christ.
Dignitaries that attended the occasion includes; Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, The Rivers State Governors, Rotimi Amaechi Theodore Orji (Abia State) and Martin Elechi (Ebonyi State) Anthony Anenih among others.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer