Estimated Reading Time: <1
25 years old Arsenal & England attacker, Theo Walcott and his wife, Melanie Slade today welcomed a baby boy.
Walcott made the announcement on his Facebook page this morning.
“So over the moon to announce the birth of our baby boy Finley born this morning…. It’s amazing to be mummy & daddy! Love him so much x”, he wrote.
Walcott got married to Slade in June 2013 year at Castello di Vincigliata, near Florence in Italy.
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country