Estimated Reading Time: <1
There are no more squabbles between Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi and the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). This is the revelation made by the chairman of the NFF’s Media and Publicity Committee, Emeka Inyama. He said all the issues have been resolved between both parties.
“There have been very worrying issues between the Federation and the Super Eagles,”
“It seemed as if there was war, but honestly I want to assure you today that there is peace and no tension between the federation and coach Stephen Keshi.
“Keshi is an employee of the NFF and we are his employers. We have had a wonderful working relationship since Keshi was employed,” Inyama said.
Inyama who doubles as the Chairman of the Nigeria National League (NNL) has stated that NFF has no plans to hire any foreign technical adviser as they believe in Keshi’s ability.
“I want to use this platform to clarify that the Federation does not have any plans whatsoever to hire any other coach for the World Cup,” he assured.
“We have confidence in Stephen Keshi and we will support him to win. We are focused on the World Cup and in two months’ time, we will go to Brazil and come back with a commendable result,” he added.
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano