Estimated Reading Time: <1
Over 3000 Nigerians resident in Ghana have endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan for re-election in 2015.
In a communiqué of the maiden International Nigerian Youths Summit (INYS) they argued that President Jonathan needs a second term because the country’s international image is daily rising which has led to the positive economic growth as identified by Goldman Sachs among others.
The communiqué reads, “This endorsement was made in a communiqué issued at the end of the first INYS summit that took place at the Accra International Trade Fair Complex and which was organized by the Concerned Nigerian Youths Forum (CNYF). It will be recalled that ‘CYNF’s mission is to serve as the leading youth platform in promoting peace, unity and development in Nigeria’,”.
The maiden International Nigerian Youths Summit (INYS) took place at the Accra International Trade Fair Complex and organised by the Concerned Nigerian Youths Forum (CNYF) and signed by Mrs Briggs Sokipre.
The group quoted the Guest Speaker at the summit, Mr. Uche Bonny-Life Ndu, a United States-based constituent outreach specialist and public policy strategist at the United States Senate in the Greater New York City, as saying that President Jonathan remains the best Nigerian president because of his love for the youth through his deliberate policies that are aimed at turning around their fortunes.
They however endorsed the ongoing National Conference and urged Nigerians at home and the Diaspora to ignore the cynics of the opposition but support President Jonathan for, re-defining the political equation of the country towards self-sufficiency, unity and development among others.
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects
- Kiki Osinbajo responds to allegations of N800m property ownership
- Breaking: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins PDP
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law
- Social Media Bill and Hate Speech Bill – Drop Them Now!