Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Managing Director of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, Engr. Saleh Dunoma has promised completion of the Cargo terminal and Pilgrims terminal located at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.
Eng Dunoma who was on site to inspect the on-going construction said the terminal will sanitise the cargo section and increase business activity.
At the Pilgrims terminal, the Managing Director said the facility will provide comfortable and decent passage for both Christian and Muslim pilgrims.
According to Engr. Dunoma, the Terminals are designed with special emphases on safety and security for the overall benefit of travellers, airport users as well as goods and services.
The cargo terminal consist of Air cargo section, Trans-shipment section.
The MD who was accompanied by Dr Uche Ufulue, Director of Cargo and the Cargo terminal Manager also inspected the General Park and Courier park.
- Stan Chu Ilo: Nigeria, a Nation that Kills her Children
- Breaking: Hoodlums set ablaze Nnamdi Azikiwe’s statue ablaze in Anambra
- Breaking: Houses owned by Senator Ndoma Egba, Gershom Bassey looted and burnt in calabar
- Afenifere and Ohaneze Ndigbo beg thugs to cease looting #EndSARS
- Osun State Government revokes suspended curfew, declares another 24 hour lockdown
- Angry mob invade and rob senator’s residence in Ibadan
- Fredrick Nwabufo: ‘Hoodlums’ – the new title for hired thugs and unknown soldiers
- US considers visa restriction on officials culpable in the shooting of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Plaza
- Oyigbo town has become IPOB’s main operational base in Rivers State – Governor Wike
- #EndSARS: Super Eagles’ John Ogu ask players to boycott games