Estimated Reading Time: <1
The hottest music reality show in Africa, Nigerian Idol is blazing hot week after week, as 12 of the numerous contestants are selected for the gala rounds.
Performing songs from international artistes, the first group of 10 had four golden tickets recipient from the audition phase. 3 of these acts will be revealed at the first result show that airs on Saturday, March 29, 2013 as contestants in the Top 12.
Also, performing at the result show is a Nigerian Idol alumni, Stephen Onochie popularly known as Steve “O”. He emerged as 2nd runner-up in second the season while Mercy Chinwo emerged winner.
Sponsored by Etisalat and Pepsi, Nigerian Idol is aired on Saturday and Sunday’s on NTA, STV, HIP TV, CRBC Calabar, DRTV Warri and Various Startimes Channels.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer