Estimated Reading Time: <1
After months and months of endless rumors and debates, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West landed themselves the highly coveted cover of Vogue.
The superstar couple appear on the front of the fashion bible’s April issue .
Kardashian, 33, is resplendent in a strapless cream-colored gown that looks remarkably like a wedding dress. Her dark hair is swept into a chic, slick updo, and her massive engagement ring is on full display. West, 36, stands behind her in a suit, his chin resting affectionately on her shoulder.
“Kim & Kanye,” the cover line reads. “Their fashionable life and surreal times. #WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple”
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why