Estimated Reading Time: <1
After months and months of endless rumors and debates, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West landed themselves the highly coveted cover of Vogue.
The superstar couple appear on the front of the fashion bible’s April issue .
Kardashian, 33, is resplendent in a strapless cream-colored gown that looks remarkably like a wedding dress. Her dark hair is swept into a chic, slick updo, and her massive engagement ring is on full display. West, 36, stands behind her in a suit, his chin resting affectionately on her shoulder.
“Kim & Kanye,” the cover line reads. “Their fashionable life and surreal times. #WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple”
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness