Estimated Reading Time: <1
One Ambassador and African music icon, Dapo D’banj Oyebanjo has shown us another reason why he will remain at the top for years to come.
He announced the launch of ‘Koko Garri’ which is his first product from his company, Koko Holdings at the One Do Agric Campaign launch which held yesterday at the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja.
This is definitely a big move; one which may put Agriculture in the forefront once more after so much dependence on crude oil over the years.
Garri is a popular staple food in West Africa produced from cassava tubers
You think this will sell?
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer