Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chris Brown says he’s finally scared as the time he is spending in Jail sucks to say the least.
You’d think the photos of Rihanna’s battered face would have left an impression … on him. But apparently it took a few days in solitary to shake Chris to the core.
source tells TMZ, that in a phone conversation with Brown, Chris says he feels like “a caged animal,” calling it “the worst experience of my life.”
We’re told Chris has been spending his time behind bars working out and writing music. He’s telling people on the phone, “I’ll never f*** up again.”
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer