Estimated Reading Time: <1
Olamide‘s consistency, drive and hardwork is admirable. The YBNL boss has never stopped dropping hits upon hits ever since his career began to blossom. He has dropped two albums in the past two years and there is no vacation in sight for the Yoruba rapper.
He has been shooting videos for songs off his last album; Baddest Guy Ever Liveth, an album which has been a favourite for lovers of Nigerian music.
In a move which is considered rare in this part of the world, Olamide has just released two music videos together. Sitting on the throne and Anifowose are both directed by the very creative Kemi Adetiba.
The videos are of an amazing quality. Sitting on the throne is very unique, colorful and with an undertone which is somewhat spiritual. Kemi Adetiba deserves to watch several thumbs go up in appreciation for her lovely depiction of Olamide as a royal figure.
Anifowose shows the rapper enjoying a drive around what appears to be the ghetto he grew in up as he reminisces on the difficult past.
Check out the videos below:
Sitting On The Throne
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer