Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester United are ready to call time on David Moyes’s reign as Old Trafford boss after the club’s 3-0 home defeat to Liverpool all but ended their hopes of a top four finish.
The club’s owners are increasingly concerned about the direction Man United are heading in under Moyes.
Reports say, Key Manchester United boardroom figures, have turned against David Moyes as the prospect of the manager getting sacked has been properly raised for the first time.
According to ESPN, the Glazer family, are now open to the idea of making a change and the next three games could prove decisive.
Moyes admitted on Sunday he is finding succeeding Sir Alex Ferguson a more difficult job than he anticipated as a 3-0 home defeat to Liverpool dealt another blow to their season.
This season United have won just once against clubs in the top nine and Moyes said that was obviously something that had to change.
“That tells you we’re not doing as well as we should be. We have to play better and make ourselves harder to beat, harder to play against and we are also going to have to make sure we are creating and taking more opportunities,” he said.
“We have a lot to do to do both those things. I think the job was always going to be hard. Yes, it is harder (than I thought) I would say so.”
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike