Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has issued final clearance to Peter Obafemi to contest in the scheduled PDP primary for the Ekiti State governorship election.
A statement by Olisa Metuh, the National Publicity Secretary says after a careful review of procedures, processes and documentation as properly submitted the NWC cleared the candidate.
He stated that the decision of the NWC, Peter Obafemi is now free to join other aspirants to campaign and participate in the congresses and the subsequent governorship primary.
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?