Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has issued final clearance to Peter Obafemi to contest in the scheduled PDP primary for the Ekiti State governorship election.
A statement by Olisa Metuh, the National Publicity Secretary says after a careful review of procedures, processes and documentation as properly submitted the NWC cleared the candidate.
He stated that the decision of the NWC, Peter Obafemi is now free to join other aspirants to campaign and participate in the congresses and the subsequent governorship primary.
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid