Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Federal Government on Thursday paid N41billion to 27 oil marketers whose claims had been verified for fuel subsidy reimbursements.
This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Paul Nwabuikwu, the Special Adviser on Media to the Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala, in Abuja.
The marketers are A-Z Petroleum Product, ACORN Petroleum, AITEO Energy Resources, ASCON Oil and Gas Company, AVIDOR Oil and Gas Company, Dee Jones Petroleum Gas and CONOIL.
Others are Dozzy Oil and Gas, Folawiyo Energy, Gulf Treasures, Hudson Petroleum, Hyde Energy, Ibafon Oil, Master Energy Oil and Gas and Matrix Energy.
Others are Mobil Oil Nigeria, MRS Oil and Gas Company, NEPAL Oil and Gas Service, and NIPCO, Northwest Petroleum and Gas, and OANDO.
The others are OBAT Oil and Gas Services, Rainoil, Shorelink Oil and Gas Services, Techo Oil, Tempogate Oil and Energy Company and Total Nigeria.
The statement further stated that the amount was the latest payment made on verified claims from the marketers.
“The marketers identified received a total of N41, 07 billion
“The information is provided in continuation of the ministry’s focus on transparency and accountability in the management of the subsidy regime,’’ it said.
- Breaking: Edo state govt reviews 24-hour curfew earlier imposed on the state
- US Govt wants the prosecution of all those involved in killings of #EndSARS protesters
- “We have received information alleging crimes” – ICC on #EndSARS protests in Nigeria
- We give you 24 hours to return the staff of office of the Oba of Lagos OR…… – Lagos ruling house declares
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari to address Nigerians after #LekkiMassacre and #EndSARS
- The Nigerian army says videos of Lekki tollgate shooting are photoshopped and fake
- NSA says Buhari is to provide a solution to nationwide crisis
- It was a system glitch – Instagram apologizes for censoring #EndSARS posts
- Just In: Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes