Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Federal Government on Thursday paid N41billion to 27 oil marketers whose claims had been verified for fuel subsidy reimbursements.
This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Paul Nwabuikwu, the Special Adviser on Media to the Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala, in Abuja.
The marketers are A-Z Petroleum Product, ACORN Petroleum, AITEO Energy Resources, ASCON Oil and Gas Company, AVIDOR Oil and Gas Company, Dee Jones Petroleum Gas and CONOIL.
Others are Dozzy Oil and Gas, Folawiyo Energy, Gulf Treasures, Hudson Petroleum, Hyde Energy, Ibafon Oil, Master Energy Oil and Gas and Matrix Energy.
Others are Mobil Oil Nigeria, MRS Oil and Gas Company, NEPAL Oil and Gas Service, and NIPCO, Northwest Petroleum and Gas, and OANDO.
The others are OBAT Oil and Gas Services, Rainoil, Shorelink Oil and Gas Services, Techo Oil, Tempogate Oil and Energy Company and Total Nigeria.
The statement further stated that the amount was the latest payment made on verified claims from the marketers.
“The marketers identified received a total of N41, 07 billion
“The information is provided in continuation of the ministry’s focus on transparency and accountability in the management of the subsidy regime,’’ it said.
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano