Estimated Reading Time: <1
Light skinned Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim recently turned 28 and she celebrated her birthday on Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 in style. The venue was the Buddha Lounge, Adeola Hopewell, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Some of the guests at her birthday party include Uti Nwachukwu, DJ Jimmy JATT, DJ Spinall, Okey Bakassi, Bovi, Ik Ogbonna, Emem Isong, Jackie Appiah, AY and many others.
Photo Credit: NET NG
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’
- IGP orders arrest of Sunday Igboho
- 2023: Governor Ortom should run for senate – Special Adviser
- Nigerian Ports Authority to launch Electronic Truck call-up app