Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian football hero, Nwankwo Kanu who is also the founder of Kanu Heart Foundation, KHF underwent corrective heart surgery at the Cleveland Hospital , Ohio, USA over the weekend
Cleveland hospital also handled his first heart surgery back in 1997. He performed this recent one after he had proceeded on a yearly medical routine.
The coordinator of the Kanu Heart Foundation, Pastor Onyebuchi Abia had confirmed the success of the surgery and revealed the former Super Eagles captain was recuperating at the hospital.
“He’ll be back home in a few days time.
‘’I spoke with him Sunday afternoon and he confirmed he’s in a stable condition,” Abia said in a statement.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems