Estimated Reading Time: <1
A 7-page letter dated February 09, 2014 and addressed to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan detailing how Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Senator Bukola Saraki and Mahmoud Lai Alabi took over the now defunct Intercontinental Bank from its founder and deposed Group Managing Director, Mr. Erastus Akingbola has been obtained by THEWILL.
The letter was written by Erastus Akingbola znd includes private conversations between himself, Aliko Dangote, Senator Saraki and Mallam Sanusi.
To obtain a copy of the letter, CLICK HERE
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China
- Court awards N50 million against Senator Abbo for assault
- Nigeria’s vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said Nigeria may break up if efforts are not made to address the cracks
- Former Delta State Governor Uduaghan returns to PDP
- COVID-19: Lagos government launches N5 billion support capital for private schools
- Proposed PIB scraps NNPC, PPPRA in new bill submitted to the National Assembly
- Alwan Hassan: An Open Letter to the Leaders and the Young People of the APC