Estimated Reading Time: <1
A 7-page letter dated February 09, 2014 and addressed to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan detailing how Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Senator Bukola Saraki and Mahmoud Lai Alabi took over the now defunct Intercontinental Bank from its founder and deposed Group Managing Director, Mr. Erastus Akingbola has been obtained by THEWILL.
The letter was written by Erastus Akingbola znd includes private conversations between himself, Aliko Dangote, Senator Saraki and Mallam Sanusi.
To obtain a copy of the letter, CLICK HERE
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court