Estimated Reading Time: <1
Paula Patton just announced she is separating with husband, Robin Thicke after 9 years of marriage.
Considering how the artiste enjoys grabbing ladies ass.. From grinding Miley Cyrus on stage to flirting with his video girls, he sure has been a ladies man for a while now.
The couple released a statement, saying “We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time.”
Robin is constantly flirting with other women, recall when he grabbed a female fan’s ass after the VMAs last year, we are not surprise the marriage is ending . Though, Paula has repeatedly said the behavior didn’t bother her but with her decision to end the marriage it sure does…
Robin and Paula met more than 20 years ago and finally married in 2005. Paula gave birth to the couple’s first son Julian in 2010.
Meanwhile Robin Thicke has cancelled his concert at a casino in North Carolina on the heels of his separation from Paula Patton.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort announced Monday night that his Tuesday night show was being postponed “due to unforeseen circumstances”.
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi