Estimated Reading Time: <1
There are indications that Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Jonathan may officially declare his intention to run for a second term at the 2015 Presidential polls by April.
It is understood that the President is carrying out a nationwide consultation to pave way for that as he has been seen visiting monarchs in South West states controlled by the All Progressives Congress in the past two weekends.
Sun News reports that Ambassador Aminu Wali who was recently screened by the Senate as a ministerial nominee from Kano Sate will be the Director General of the President’s second term campaign.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike