Estimated Reading Time: <1
International superstar, Kelly Rowland says she’s excited about her trip to Nigeria for Darey Art Alade’s Love Like A Movie 2, which is set to hold on February 15, 2013 at the Eko Hotel & Suites Oceanview Grounds.
“I am so excited about my trip coming over there… I’d be participating in Love Like A Movie 2 and I’d be hosting the red carpet with my boy, Darey” Kelly says.
Along with Ms Kelly, other artistes performing at the second edition of LLAM include D’banj, Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay, Mo ‘Eazy, Zaina, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Muna, JJC, Eva.
Love Like A Movie 2 is supported by Etisalat and refreshed by Fayrouz.
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Buhari orders Niger Delta Development Commission to pay its scholarship beneficiaries studying abroad
- Hamzat Lawal listed as a Global Malala Fund Education Champion
- Former AGF, Mohammed Adoke pleads not guilty to money laundering charges
- $500 Million loan: China has no plan to take over Nigeria’s sovereignty – Chinese Government
- NIPOST, FIRS in inter-agency tweetfight over Stamp Duties
- We did not spend N13 billion on school feeding programme – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- State commissioner allegedly assaulted in Cross River over sharing of palliatives