Estimated Reading Time: <1
International superstar, Kelly Rowland says she’s excited about her trip to Nigeria for Darey Art Alade’s Love Like A Movie 2, which is set to hold on February 15, 2013 at the Eko Hotel & Suites Oceanview Grounds.
“I am so excited about my trip coming over there… I’d be participating in Love Like A Movie 2 and I’d be hosting the red carpet with my boy, Darey” Kelly says.
Along with Ms Kelly, other artistes performing at the second edition of LLAM include D’banj, Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay, Mo ‘Eazy, Zaina, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Muna, JJC, Eva.
Love Like A Movie 2 is supported by Etisalat and refreshed by Fayrouz.
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits