Estimated Reading Time: <1
The new kit sponsors for Arsenal, Puma may help the English side to sign one of their ambassadors, Mario Balotelli at the end of the season.
The Gunners announced a partnership with sportswear giants Puma last month, and are reported to have plans of signing AC Milan striker Balotelli in the summer.
His huge price tag might be the problem for Arsenal but we hear Puma have stepped in to offer an alternative.
Reports in Italy have it that the company wants to help Arsenal finance a deal to bring the former Manchester City striker to the Emirates Stadium.
Puma wants two of their key brands together; Balotelli and Arsenal and may put in as much as £15million of any deal to make the transfer happen.
The 23-year-old has scored 25 goals in just 38 matches since joining Milan from Manchester City
Milan’s valuation of Balotelli is at about £40million.
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud