Estimated Reading Time: <1
Wait!! is El-rufai contesting as governor of his home state?
Well as observed Saturday in Kaduna state,the posters of the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory Minister are all over Kaduna.
Kaduna state is a state governed by the ruling People’s Democratic Party, led by Governor Yero, but what will become of his likely second term ambition will be determined by next years elections.
El-rufai, the interim deputy national secretary of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, has always said he is no longer interested in a public office but it seems the posters suggest otherwise.
The Chartered Quantity Surveyor, who prides himself as a certified ruffler of feathers was not too long squeezed by officials of the State Security Service – over comments he made about the forth coming elections, suggesting violence.
Since his 15 hour detention with the state security, the rather witty ruffler of feathers has refused to comment about the arrest and what transpired with the SSS.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report