Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Lebanese referee, Ali Sabbagh who agreed to fix a football match for a betting syndicate in April 2013 in return for sex as bribe has now been handed a lifetime by the World governing body of football, FIFA.
The 34 years old referee had already been jailed for six months and had been banned from refereeing and appearing at Stadiums
In this new twist, his assistants; Ali Eid and Abdallah Taleb have also been banned by FIFA but for 10 years.
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents