Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chocolate City is starting the year on a fantastic note with the launch of a first of its kind talent hunt show.
The multiple award winning label, home to some of Nigeria’s biggest stars announced today a major search for talented and promising acts to join the label through an exciting talent hunt show.
The Talent Hunt Show was born out of the need to showcase artistes with strong talents who lack the right platform for recognition. Further details of the maiden edition set to kick off this year will be announced soon, say management.
CEO Audu Maikori says the hunt is in response to endless enquiries from young Nigerians searching for the right platform to be introduced to the Nigerian market. “Through the Talent Hunt Show, Chocolate City hopes to provide and equip them with the needed skills and opportunities to invade both the Nigerian and International music industry.”
Meanwhile the powerhouse record label has also been nominated in the Music category for the 2014 Creative Industry Awards.
Speaking on the nomination, Audu Maikori, CEO Chocolate City, says, “This is the second time Chocolate City Group is being nominated for the Creative Industry Awards. It is heart warming that our efforts and contribution in developing Nigeria’s creative industry is being recognised.” In 2011, Chocolate City Group received a Creative Industry Award for music.
The awards ceremony is scheduled to hold on Saturday January 25th at the British Council Gardens, Lagos by 6pm.
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states