Estimated Reading Time: <1
For Ebony Magazine’s February 2014 edition, it is all about love between black couples. Two great couples in America grace the edition’s cover.
The pairs are singer, Mariah Carey with actor/TV personality Nick Cannon and basketball star, Carmelo Anthony with actress/TV personality Lala Anthony.
Nick has this to say about Mariah:
“It was early on when I found out how spiritual she was, and we had conversations about kids and how to live life. For her to share these values, it instantly let me know this is the person I’ve always wanted.”
Mariah on her part had this to say about Nick:
“Having babies definitely strengthened our bond because all the love that you have for each other is manifested into these two incredible beings.”
Carmelo had this to say about Lala:
“There were people coming in and out of my life, and I didn’t really know whom to trust. She was one of the people who stood by my side through thick and thick. Even to this day, she’s always right there.”
Lala said this about Carmelo
“…We knew no matter what, we wanted each other. We needed [to be] in each other’s life, and that’s what’s been able to sustain this relationship all those years.”.
You see? Love is a beautiful phenomenon especially when it is between lovely black couples *winks*
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students