Estimated Reading Time: <1
For Ebony Magazine’s February 2014 edition, it is all about love between black couples. Two great couples in America grace the edition’s cover.
The pairs are singer, Mariah Carey with actor/TV personality Nick Cannon and basketball star, Carmelo Anthony with actress/TV personality Lala Anthony.
Nick has this to say about Mariah:
“It was early on when I found out how spiritual she was, and we had conversations about kids and how to live life. For her to share these values, it instantly let me know this is the person I’ve always wanted.”
Mariah on her part had this to say about Nick:
“Having babies definitely strengthened our bond because all the love that you have for each other is manifested into these two incredible beings.”
Carmelo had this to say about Lala:
“There were people coming in and out of my life, and I didn’t really know whom to trust. She was one of the people who stood by my side through thick and thick. Even to this day, she’s always right there.”
Lala said this about Carmelo
“…We knew no matter what, we wanted each other. We needed [to be] in each other’s life, and that’s what’s been able to sustain this relationship all those years.”.
You see? Love is a beautiful phenomenon especially when it is between lovely black couples *winks*
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report