Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola has been named among the 100 Top Global Thinkers for 2013 by a global personality assessment organization, Lo Spazio della Politica (LSDP). Adefunke Ekine, Fellow, Echidna Global Scholars, Nigeria is also on the list.
The organisation responsible for “The LSDP Top 100 Global Thinkers of 2013”, said it listed Governor Fashola because he made Lagos an African hub of innovation, launching the Lagos Innovation Advisory Council, with the help of the Harvard Kennedy School.
Some of the other global personalities in the list are Pope Francis, Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe and Mayor of Warsaw, Poland, Hanna Gronkiewicz-waltz.
The lists emphasises mostly political leaders, scientists, businessmen, academics and intellectuals even as it tries to balance the geographical representation between Europe, the United States, Africa and other continents, the balance varies on yearly basis.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike