Estimated Reading Time: <1
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State will on Monday January 6, resume for the 2012/2013 rain semester.
According to the management in a statement issued by the institution’s Registrar, Jacob Agboola, the decision to resume lectures was taken after a meeting by the Senate of the School held on December 20, 2013.
The institution had completed the first semester of the 2012/2013 academic session before the commencement of the strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities on July 1, 2013.
The union called off the 169 days strike on Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013.
According to the statement, e-registration penalty for all students had commenced on Monday, December 23, 2013.
“Registration with penalty would begin on Monday, February 3 and end on Sunday, February 23,” It stated.
In the statement, Agboola, said that the rain semester examination would begin on Monday, March 31. He however, enjoined all students to abide by the school’s calendar.
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52