Estimated Reading Time: <1
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State will on Monday January 6, resume for the 2012/2013 rain semester.
According to the management in a statement issued by the institution’s Registrar, Jacob Agboola, the decision to resume lectures was taken after a meeting by the Senate of the School held on December 20, 2013.
The institution had completed the first semester of the 2012/2013 academic session before the commencement of the strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities on July 1, 2013.
The union called off the 169 days strike on Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013.
According to the statement, e-registration penalty for all students had commenced on Monday, December 23, 2013.
“Registration with penalty would begin on Monday, February 3 and end on Sunday, February 23,” It stated.
In the statement, Agboola, said that the rain semester examination would begin on Monday, March 31. He however, enjoined all students to abide by the school’s calendar.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’